FILO AML is a group of clinicians, biologists, methodologists, project leaders, researchers and research technicians involved in adult acute myeloblastic leukemia (AML) research.
The scientific council, coordinated by Professor Christian Récher, meets every two months with the following missions:
- Promote prospective clinical trials,
- Develop translational studies from the leukemic biobank (FILOthèque LAM),
- Collaborate with other French or foreign cooperating groups,
- Disseminate newly acquired knowledge in AML,
- Initiate research and promote young clinical hematologists or biologists.